We can have spelling check in Siebel as well.
We need to have a field for which we need spelling check and a button which will invoke spelling check for the same field. It can also be customized as menu item button.
We need to create “Check Spelling Field” user property for the applet where the Check Spelling button and the field to be checked are located.
The process of configuring spelling check is following.
1. Create a button control on the applet with Method Invoked property as ShowPopup. If the spelling check is for non required field, you need to specify the field name.
2. Define control user properties for the button created at step 1.
Popup Spell Checker Popup Applet
Popup Dimensions 560 X 350
3. Add the button to the Web Layout of the applet.
4. Add the Spell Check business component ‘Spell Checker Applet VBC’ to a business object applet’s view is based on.
5. If the field to be spell checked is required you need to create a Applet User Property ‘Check Spelling Field’ with value as ‘FieldName’ (name of the field to be spell checked)
Apart from a button on the applet as created in step 1, you can also create a menu item button with Command as Command ‘Check Spelling’
Sharing is the Power
Elastic List Applets @ IP 2015 - Before you start wondering, I have not accidentally written 2016 as 2015 in the title. If you are following the Siebel Updates then you would by now know t...
1 year ago